Wednesday, December 10, 2014

IDIOT OF THE WEEK: Martha Vargas Bogliani

Name: Martha Georgina Vargas Bogliani
Village Idiots since: June 2013
Real Life Job: Student at RIT in Electrical Engineering (aka. Slave of the System) with previous Spanish & American High School Diplomas
Birthdate: October 24th, 1991

Favorite Quote: “Everything is awesome! Everything is cool when you’re part of a team!” - The Lego Movie
Pet Peeve: Having to explain to others that “my Spanish” is from Spain. (And no, I don’t know where the "biblioteca" is.)
Special Powers: Cute Spanish Accent.
Outside Hobbies: Trying to convince my roommates to get a puppy.
Other Trivia: I know 7.5 languages… fluently.

How did you get into improv? Isioma dragged me to a class. I didn’t really want to come back. Then he dragged me again. Now I’m addicted. I may need help.
Previous Improv or Acting Experience: I was the Star of Bethlehem in a play about baby Jesus for my 3rd grade drama club. (Note, I hid behind a fake wall as I walked behind it holding a cardboard star on a stick).

Improv/Acting Achievements: All of the achievements. Every single one.
Why you like being part of the Village Idiots?
"To improv or not to improv?” you may ask. Well, as a good friend of mine said, to live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering. So there you go.

No comments: