Saturday, October 11, 2008

Twelve Days Of Improv

On the first day of Improv the audience gave to me a place and where i should be.
On the second day of Improv the audience gave to me two great suggestions.
On the third day of Improv the audience gave to me three new directors.
On the fourth day of Improv the audience gave to me four Cypher points.
On the fifth day of Improv the audience gave to me five punishments.
On the sixth day of Improv the audience gave to me six utility players.
On the seventh day of Improv the audience gave to me seven kung fu belts.
On the eighth day of Improv the audience gave to me eight Darwin wins.
On the ninth day of Improv the audience gave to me nine evolve shouts .
On the tenth day of Improv the audience gave to me ten die now yells.
On the eleventh day of Improv the audience gave to me eleven sold out shows.
On the twelth day of day of Improv the audience gave to me twelve really loud laughs .

No comments: